12.11.2014 Interview with Michail Tyuterev
At the world championships of professional kickboxing W5, which will be held on the 29 and 30 of November in Bratislava, we can see the battle of Michail "Volzhanin" Tyuterev from Russia and Ondrej "Spejbl" Hutnik from the Czech Republic.
At the world championships of professional kickboxing W5, which will be held on the 29 and 30 of November in Bratislava, we can see the battle of Michail "Volzhanin" Tyuterev from Russia and Ondrej "Spejbl" Hutnik from the Czech Republic. Michael strenuously preparing for this grand championship, but found time to answer for a few of our questions:
1) Hello! How do your prepare for the upcoming battle?
Training is going well, everything goes according to the plan.
2) How do you rate your chances? What can bring you victory?
I have really good chances to win. My fighting qualities will bring me victory.
3) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
All my qualities you will see during the fight.
4) What does W5 mean for you?
A new opportunity.
5) Please tell us in detail when and why did you decide to do kickboxing?
Link to the martial arts, including kickboxing came in childhood. I was greatly influenced by the films. I started doing sports in the school years.
6) What advice can you give to a person who has a desire to join a kickboxing class?
Do not leave your dream and go for it no matter what.
7) A few words about his coach, please
A good specialist, a great friend and mentor.
8) A curious fact of your life
I am fond of underwater hunting.
9) Do you have an idol?
Idols not, there are people whose example makes me stronger.
10) We wish you good luck in the upcoming tournament! What do you wish for us?
Success and prosperity, to become a leading promotional company in the world.