Interview with Luka Tomic
On April 8 in Dubrovnik, Luka Tomic vs. Milan Pales!
- Your first fight for W5, against Vlad Tuinov, didn’t end so well and now you are facing the only European to have defeated Vlad. Are you worried?
Fighting against the strong and explosive Tuinov was my worse performance. Especially in the third round, I was too tense and didn’t concentrate enough, which allowed Tuinov to completely dominate the fight. He deserved that victory.
- You have some serious power, what strike should your opponent be most fearful of?
I'm ready, but my opponent should not be afraid, especially after he defeated Tuinov.
- Do you spend a lot of time watching past fights of your opponent to prepare or do you just try to concentrate on fighting your fight?
I watched some fights of my big rival, but I am more concentrated on making sure I ready for my fight.
- What are your plans after this tournament?
My plans will significantly depend on the outcome of this match.
- What’s your favorite meal before a fight?
My favorite meal before a fight is rice or pasta.
- What message do you want to give to Milan?
I want to say to Milan, don’t be afraid of Dubrovnik and lets go in and fight relaxed and concentrated and make this a high-quality meeting.
- What would you like to say to your fans?
I want to tell to my fans that I'm ready and that I expect their great support.