Interview with Teo Mikelic
On April 8 in Dubrovnik, Teo Mikelic vs. Nikola Cimesa!
- Welcome to W5! This is your first fight under this company. How do you feel are you ready for your fight?
Hello, yeah its my first fight for W5 but I hope not the last. I'm really well prepared and I feel like I'm back in the game.
- You have already faced some tough and experienced fighters, such as Murtal Grunhart and Anatoly Moiseev. Are you ready to add another tough opponent to your resume in Nikola Cimesa?
I don’t choose opponents so every fight is hard, but I believe in myself and I'm ready for Cimeša.
- How do you prepare for a fight?
I had fight 2 weeks ago in russia so i was ready and prepared really good,take a rest few days and keep on going for W5. I'm healthy without injuries. Trained twice a day all the time and do sparring with best Croatian kickboxers.
- Any specific fighters you would like to face in the near future?
Of course I have a few fighters with whom I wanna fight! But first I need this victory to get back in shape because before Russia I hadn't been in the ring for a year. So I need a few fights for myself and victory's and after that I'll start to call up the guys, but it’s a secret for now who they are.
- What would you like to say to your fans?
I'm motivated and well prepared, also a bit crazy and I know Cimesa is also, so when the fight starts Don't blink.
- What would you like to say to your opponent?
Hey Cimesa, I hope you are ready for a war!