Ondrej Hutnik Interview
On November 11 in Kosice, Ondrej Hutnik vs Miran Fabjan!
- SCALEMAN: Miran has been talking a lot of trash about your upcoming fight. Do you think he has any chance against you?
ONDREJ: I’m an old-school fighter, I always respect and honor my opponents. Miran is behaving like a young hungry fighter but I will show him where is place really is!
- SCALEMAN: You have faced some of the best in the business. Who was the best fighter that you went up against?
ONDREJ: The fighter I have ever faced was Dutch fighter Tyrone Spong. We fought at 86kg for 3 belts. It was the first loss by KO of my career.
- SCALEMAN: You have fought for many promotion companies and have been in the business for a long time. How do you choose who you will fight for? Do you have any favorites? Why?
ONDREJ: I just go with the flow. When an offer comes I take it. I never choose opponents, I just try to make sure I face the best fighters in each organization. Sometimes I win sometimes I lose, but it doesn’t matter because I fight because I just love this sport.
- SCALEMAN: What would it mean to you to win the W5 Light heavyweight title?
ONDREJ: To win a W5 title would be like the cherry on the cake of my long career. W5 always brings the best quality fights and entertainment. I am coming to entertain the people, myself and to take the W5 belt home with me.
- SCALEMAN: What would you like to say to your fans and W5 fans?
ONDREJ: To all my fans, thanks for coming and supporting me. Some people are coming from the Czech Republic to support me and I just want to say: Let’s go together and do it one more time. Fight 102 is coming! OES!!!