Interview with Markus "Terminator" Ehrenhofer
On November 11 in Kosice, Markus Ehrenhofer vs Carl N'diaye!
- You are the winner of W5’s Summer Boot camp main award, a chance to fight in a W5 tournament. And here you are. How do you feel? Are you ready for this fight?
It's an honor to be able to fight for W5 in this way. I feel great and I'm very well prepared for this fight.
- You are going up against a very experienced professional fighter, do you think his experience and age will play a part in this fight?
Yes, he has msny more fights, he is taller and older than me but I don't care. For me this doesn't plays a big part in the fight, because I'm young and hungry!
- W5 is known for their high-level of match-making do you think this opponent will test your limits? And do you think it will help you grow as a fighter?
Of course! You have to prove yourself and go to the limits against everybody, because every fighter is dangerous! It helps me, first my name becomes better known internationally and second, with a strong and experienced opponent you grow even faster.
- What is your prediction for this fight?
I don't make predictions for fights, but I'm sure that i want the victory more than my opponent and I will give everything I have to win the fight.
- What would you like to say to your fans and W5 fans?
Don't miss the terminator on his new mission.